[L2Ork-dev] L2Ork installation

Tianyu Ge tianyu at vt.edu
Sat Mar 21 00:06:33 UTC 2015

Hi,

From the error message it is rather hard to conclude what was causing the problem. You might wish to take a look at ``/var/log/dpkg.log’’ to see the complete installation log.

You might wish to try installing libstk0-dev independently before installing Pd-L2Ork (``sudo aptitude install libstk0-dev’’). If that still does not clear the error, please consider installing an older version (https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libstk0-dev <https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libstk0-dev>). To do that you can append an equal sign and the version number at the end of the name of the package. From aptitude man page:

	> To select a particular version of the package, append "=<version>" to the package name: for instance, "aptitude install apt=0.3.1”.

Disclaimer: I’m not the developer… Just want to help. Also (a rather irrelevant note), from http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=apodio <http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=apodio> it seemed that the developing status of APODIO has been discontinued.

Best,
Tianyu