[L2Ork-dev] missing objects in jmmmp library

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:47:59 UTC 2015

Hi Ico,

Some of jmmmp's object are included in Pd-l2Ork, such as
__[spectrogram~]__. But these two objects I mentioned indeed have their
own GUI. I just tested pd-extended's [bezier] in Pd-l2Ork, and while it
works it is a bit buggy, very slow to respond on my system (when
dragging the points to create the Bezier curve, Pd-l2Ork freezes for
some few seconds. Probably that's the reason it wasn't included then.

Best,
Gilberto