[L2Ork-dev] 2 SPI slaves in RbPi2

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Jul 8 08:49:21 UTC 2015

Hi Luis,

I am not 100% sure but if I recall correctly, you can specify which
device you wish to open, so as long as each device is assigned a
different /dev node, this should work just fine. I would appreciate it
if you would please report your results and let us know. Alternately,
there are larger D/A converters that provide you with more inputs, but
will also require a customized version of disis_spi.

Hope this helps!

On 7/7/2015 11:41 PM, Luis G Angel wrote:
> Hi list
>
> I want to use two MCP3008 in order to connect 16 analog inputs to the Pi2, so my question is if the [disis_spi] is capable to manage 2 slaves.
> If it is, how it should be the patch to manage that.
>
> Thanks for any idea
>
> Luis G

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor