[L2Ork-dev] iemguts/receivecanvas crashes l2ork

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Dec 20 04:49:59 UTC 2015

OK, I did some tests and it turns out pd-l2ork was using an out-of-date
iemguts library. I've updated it in the git together with most of the other
iem libraries and have uploaded the new deb version (20151219, Ubuntu 15.10
64-bit only at this point--if that one does not work for your distro
version you can build your own super easily using a single command--see the
software page for more info). Additional fixes include a phtread segfault
that only affects newer Intel (Haswell and Skylake) CPUs, and the deb now
correctly builds gfsm externals, although I haven't bothered to test how
robust they may be (they are currently being built as a library, so you
will need to load the library at startup in order to explore them). Let's
call this the official holiday release.