[L2Ork-dev] iemguts/receivecanvas crashes l2ork

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 19 10:04:05 UTC 2015

I'm having a problem with L2Ork that I haven't had in other PD distributions. If I load an abstraction that contains [iemguts/receivecanvas x], PD crashes when I close the parent patch. For example, if I load a patch called "parent.pd" which contains "abstraction.pd", and "abstraction.pd" uses the object [iemgut/receivecanvas 1], then closing "parent.pd" forces the whole program to quit. It doesn't seem to happen when the receivecanvas object has no creation argument, only when it directed at the parent canvas.

I'm on Ubuntu 14.04 with L2Ork version 20150923.