[L2Ork-dev] Can't make a working .deb for Jessie

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Sep 29 04:12:11 UTC 2014

On 09/28/2014 08:36 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> Ok, I attached my output from my last attempt to make a .deb using
> ./tar_em_up.sh.
>
> I can't figure out why it isn't including libs like zexy, pddp, Gem.
>
> This is on Jessie 32-bit machine.
>
> -Jonathan

Thanks for the report, Jonathan. It seems that when I was pulling latest
version of maxlib I forgot to add new files. I am now building a new deb
from the fresh git checkout to see if this fixes it. Please feel free to
test on your end as well.

I am also copying Andras and l2ork-dev list because he also reported a
similar problem which matches your description.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
Computer Music
ICAT Senior Fellow