[L2Ork-dev] sliders

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 19 07:09:18 UTC 2014

Hi Ivica,

Thanks for the reply. It is a pity the people from vanilla and extended
don't want to fix this bug due to legacy problems. Since .pd files are
text based, it would be trivial to create a conversion tool for old
patches and distribute it together with the main program (that's how
other projects, such as LilyPond, handles syntax change).

About the first bug report, I do know how to work around it, I just
wasn't sure you guys knew about its existence.

Take care,
Gilberto