[L2Ork-dev] image object

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Nov 22 21:03:50 UTC 2014

Forgot to mention in the latest git by default images are not clickable, so
you don't have to worry about any of this. Unless you want things to spoil
over gop rectangle. Also, note that a minimum gopspill_size is 3 so that
inlets and outlets are separated in a meaningful way and therefore
clickable individually. Finally note that you can also use PNG formatted
images which give you a nice alpha blending and anti-aliasing options for
half transparent images.