[L2Ork-dev] compiling pd-l2Ork from source

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 01:20:21 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 1:51 AM, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Fantastic work, Albert!

Thanks. :) The issue with the strtok object was a wrong include (strings.h
instead of string.h, this must be an really old source, and it's still in
old Mac text format!). I corrected this -- will submit a pull request later
when I know that it resolves the Launchpad issue.

A new build is running on Launchpad right now, let's hope for a smoother
landing this time. ;-) If you want, you can grab some popcorn and watch it
here: https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/test/+build/6568258

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com