[L2Ork-dev] compiling pd-l2Ork from source

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 00:42:00 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:

> That patch has issues. Please don't commit, I'll post a corrected version
> later.

I corrected that patch now, submitted as pull request #7.

The package builds fine from a source snapshot with pbuilder-dist now. I
already tested that package on Ubuntu 14.04, it contains all the stuff in
the upstream package and seems to work all right.

A test build on Launchpad also went through to the very end, but then the
automated Launchpad build log filters detected an issue with one of the
externals in the amd64 build:

Function `strtok' implicitly converted to pointer at
/build/buildd/pd-l2ork-0.42.6+git20141112+1479/externals/jasch_lib/strtok/strtok.c:80

This needs to be corrected since Launchpad refuses the package because of
this bug. It probably indicates a missing declaration in that module, will
look into it.

The full buildlog is available here, in case anyone wants to have a look:
https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/ubuntu/test/+build/6568084/+files/buildlog_ubuntu-trusty-amd64.pd-l2ork_0.42.6%2Bgit20141112%2B1479-1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz

The i386 build went through all right, so this seems to be the only
remaining issue. As soon as I have this sorted out, I'll submit my Debian
packaging in another pull request and move the packages to my
pd-l2ork.trusty PPA for everyone to test.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com