[L2Ork-dev] compiling pd-l2Ork from source

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 23:24:55 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 9:58 PM, Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> Good catch. I will remove those from the repo asap.

Here's another glitch I noticed. packages/Makefile has this line, which is
apparently supposed to extract a list of project members:

    curl 'http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=55736' |
grep -A2 -e '<td>' | sed 's|\(href="\)|target="w" \1http://sourceforge.net|'
>> $(README_FILE)

But this doesn't work any more. curl '
http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=55736' just gives:

 <head>
  <title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
 </head>
  <h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1>
  The resource has been moved to <a href="
http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/_members/">
http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/_members/</a>;
you should be redirected automatically.

Maybe just remove the line? I suspect that this may cause issues on
Launchpad anyway because it attempts to download stuff from the Internet.

There's another instance where stuff gets pulled from a git repository
during the build, in l2ork_addons/raspberry_pi/disis_gpio/build.sh. I was
able to work around this by just supplying a snapshot tarball for that as
well, so this shouldn't be really an issue.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com