[L2Ork-dev] compiling pd-l2Ork from source

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:34:05 UTC 2014

Testing with pbuilder-dist right now. Still fighting with some of the build
dependencies, but Lintian also tells me about some broken links in the
source repository, so I thought I might just as well report these right
away:

E: pd-l2ork source: source-contains-unsafe-symlink
externals/grill/trunk/flext/config.guess
E: pd-l2ork source: source-contains-unsafe-symlink
externals/grill/trunk/flext/config.sub
E: pd-l2ork source: source-contains-unsafe-symlink
externals/grill/trunk/flext/depcomp
E: pd-l2ork source: source-contains-unsafe-symlink
externals/grill/trunk/flext/install-sh
E: pd-l2ork source: source-contains-unsafe-symlink
externals/grill/trunk/flext/ltmain.sh
E: pd-l2ork source: source-contains-unsafe-symlink
externals/grill/trunk/flext/missing

I'd remove these from the repository (AFAICT they're generated anyway).

Lintian also complains about these binaries in the repository:

E: pd-l2ork source: source-is-missing
externals/postlude/pluginhost~/libpluginhost~.so
E: pd-l2ork source: source-is-missing
doc/additional/pd-msg/3.pdscript/pdsend

These are surely generated as well, in any case they shouldn't be in the
repository either.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com