[L2Ork-dev] compiling pd-l2Ork from source

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 09:39:50 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 2:58 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu> wrote:

> How hard would it be to do the full build via launchpad (e.g. using the
> tar_em_up.sh script)? Can you simply instruct Launchpad to use that script?

Yes, but I'll have to rework that script so that it can use a static
snapshot of Gem instead. Basically, the Debian source package must be
self-contained, pulling sources from the Internet doesn't work on Launchpad.

I already have some Makefile rules I use to create a proper source package
from Faust's current git sources, it shouldn't be too hard to adapt these
to Pd-L2Ork. I'll give that a go later today and send you a pull request
when I've figured out what changes are needed for the tar_em_up.sh script.

Email:  aggraef at gmail.com