[L2Ork-dev] compiling pd-l2Ork from source

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 9 10:09:54 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I am trying to compile pd-l2Ork from source on my Linux Mint (Ubuntu
derivative), but when I try to download and install all libraries which
pd-l2Ork relies on (using this list:
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/?page_id=56) I get an error involving two
packages: x-ttcidfont-conf and defoma:

Package x-ttcidfont-conf is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source

Package defoma is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'x-ttcidfont-conf' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'defoma' has no installation candidate

Could anyone point me in the right direction on how to solve this? Does
anyone know any repository I could add in order to get those packages,
for instance?

Thanks a lot,
Gilberto