[L2Ork-dev] Set menu font

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri May 2 15:35:37 UTC 2014

Hey Andras,

Hope all is well.

In pd-l2ork there are no startup plugins mainly because my take on them is
if the GUI is designed the right way and is flexible enough in its
configuration there is no need for plugins to begin with. Now, I am not
saying that we are there yet but that is the general idea behind the
current development. I think the right-click popup font size corresponds to
the patch font size, but I am not entirely sure. If you are asking about
the pop-up external then I have no idea because that will entirely depend
on how that particular external is coded. Regarding your earlier question
involving abstractions that apparently did not work, I am not sure what the
source of the problem is because I have not used those abstractions yet. My
gut reaction is that things are not visible because of the the inconsistent
positioning of iemgui objects is fixed in pd-l2ork and is not compatible
with original PD. If so, this is a simple matter of adjusting things within
the abstraction. Hope this helps!