[L2Ork-dev] Big patch takes forever to load

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Thu May 1 16:55:36 UTC 2014

Hello Ivica,

it's been a while...
I'm trying to make this work once again, and two questions came up:
- Are the latest s-abstractions (at https://github.com/chr15m/s-abstractions)
compatible with pd-l2ork? I cannot create an envelope in [s-env]. One is
supposed to grab the initial grey square at the upper left corner, which is
not visible in [s-env] and cannot be grabbed in [s-env~]. New points shall
be created when holding Ctrl; no success for me. Tested and working in
vanilla.
- Do you have the intention to fix tof (menubutton) to use the accelerated
functions on l2ork?

Thanks,

Andras