[L2Ork-dev] bug tcl: tcl error: wrong # args: should be "pdtk_canvas_sendkey name state key iso shift"

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Jul 22 04:51:37 UTC 2014

Le 2014-01-12 à 15:07:00, t'es in t'es bat a écrit :

> Happy new year...
>
> i'm just working for few weeks with pd-L2ork today i compile gridflow
> from svn and now i'can't type text in canvas it works on tcl console or
> in other place in the software but impossible in canvas. It's like the
> keyboard doesn't work... each character return a: tcl error: wrong #
> args: should be "pdtk_canvas_sendkey name state key iso shift" this bug
> now crash pd ... If i try to type in an new message or if i try to just
> put a new object. I'm using pd-l2ork and mint olivia base on ubuntu
> 13.04/raring so... any ideas...
>
> so what can i do ...?

Try deleting (or moving) the file named gridflow_unicorn.pd_linux, so that
it doesn't load.

Unicorn is an external that contains no classes nor any functions, and is
just a partial bugfix for Unicode-related bugs in pd, so that I could use
accented letters in pd-extended 41 & 42. Unicorn should not be loaded in
pd-extended >=43 nor L2ork.