[L2Ork-dev] bug in dynamic patching

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue Dec 2 17:58:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

  I've been working on a dynamic patching abstraction and found
something that doesn't occur on pd-0.46.1

When we create subpatches dynamically, we usually don't want the
subpatch to be opened, so we send [vis 0( message to the subpatch after
it's creation.
In pd-l2ork20141101 [vis 0( send error messages to the console:

tcl error: bad window path name ".x23a10a0.c"
tcl error: bad window path name ".x22ac140"
tcl error: bad window path name ".x22ac140"

The work around would be about delaying this [vis 0( message, but it's
not really elegant and slows down creation process.

  I've attached the patch,

patko