[L2Ork-dev] [PD] Pd-l2ork release

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Apr 9 22:23:45 UTC 2014

Thanks for posting this Jonathan. The latest version is 20140402 (*03 for
RPi build since it takes long to build). Most recently, a new way of
highlighting invalid objects and comments in edit mode, bunch of lingering
bug fixes pertaining to the new svg-based drawing of graphs, e.g. limiting
what goes inside GOP to prevent questionable behaviors like scaling scalars
but leaving objects inside unscaled, etc.