[L2Ork-dev] pdsend not working good

Colet Patrice colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed Apr 2 14:13:48 UTC 2014

Le 02/04/2014 16:02, Ivica Bukvic a écrit :

> Do you have entire git tree?

pi at raspberrypi ~/pd-l2ork $ git stash
Saved working directory and index state WIP on master: 705d695 *cleaned
up Jonathan's data structures tutorials
HEAD is now at 705d695 *cleaned up Jonathan's data structures tutorials
pi at raspberrypi ~/pd-l2ork $ git pull
Already up-to-date.

I don't know how to tell more