[L2Ork-dev] pdsend not working good

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Apr 2 11:53:23 UTC 2014

Building for RPi is as easy as for desktops (./tar_em_up.sh -R). See the
raspberry pi page within the software section for Dev packages you will
need as well add how you could share your laptop connection with RPiv(if
using ssh). It will take up to half a day, though, to build. I will be also
posting RPi image soon which had all the dev tools preinstalled. HTH