[L2Ork-dev] [PD] Upcoming pd-l2ork release teaser

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 00:30:05 UTC 2013

Many thanks for the feedback, Albert. Are you suggesting that building a
deb works but building a script-based installer fails? If so, this may
be simply due to a way paths are being interpreted. Otherwise, if both
builds fail it is a matter of a missing file. Yet, my build doesn't have
configure.ac and it build just fine. Seems to me it may be another
discrepancy between arch and Debian/Ubuntu?