[L2Ork-dev] Path object

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Oct 27 14:19:11 UTC 2013

So, when you create path object and do it's help in pd-extended, what is
the path shown in the title bar of the help window? In other words I'm
looking for the install path of the help file so that I can more easily
locate it and figure out whether it's something built into pd-extended's
core or a third party a external. Thanks!