[L2Ork-dev] Tell us of your cool uses of pd-l2ork

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Oct 27 00:29:07 UTC 2013

All,

As the pd-l2ork community steadily grows, I am increasingly curious to hear
your stories. I know a good number of you may be only trying pd-l2ork out
of sheer curiosity, but I also happen to know at least a few of you use
pd-l2ork in production/teaching. If so, I would love to hear your stories.
My hope is that we feature your story at one of the upcoming L2Ork blogs.
So, if you happen to use pd-l2ork in production/research/teaching, please
do share your story with us!

Best wishes,