[L2Ork-dev] Path object

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Oct 26 14:24:56 UTC 2013

Hi Antonio,

What library does the object belong to? Is this something introduced in
0.45? Are you using Jonathan's recent OSX build (if so, this one does not
have all the externals built yet, as far as I can tell from his emails)?
What functionality are you looking for? We do have path_name object that
gives you both the path and filename of the current patch. There is also
canvasinfo (or infocanvas, can't remember off top my head), that gives you
all the info you would need.

HTH

Best wishes,

Ico