[L2Ork-dev] Desktop files

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 01:09:53 UTC 2013

This makes perfect sense. For starters, the easiest thing is to disable
autoconnect of midi ports. Then, adding a feature where one can re-create a
number of midi ports inside pd-l2ork (if that is not already available), and
saving overriding settings that take precedence over the desktop icon's. If
you can generate a pull request perhaps with the very first step (or more if
you have time), that would be very much appreciated.