[L2Ork-dev] Delayed pd_unbind

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Nov 14 11:09:34 UTC 2013

Great! I will definitely commit this patch. That said, are the memory leaks
a result of a delayed unbind or are these also apparent in vanilla? If
former, do you have an idea why that happens? Knowing more about your
implementation of the newly proposed deallocation method will help me
potentially contribute to the fix. Many thanks!