[L2Ork-dev] Path object

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Nov 2 14:28:14 UTC 2013

On 10/27/2013 07:49 AM, Antonio Roberts wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I reinstalled pd-extended and it appears that the path object you
> mentioned is different from the one in pd-extended and doesn't appear
> to be from a third-party library. I've attached the help file from it
> and a screenshot http://imgur.com/EppmqPw
After further investigation, none of the newest pd and pd-extended (at
least the ones I got from svn/git) have path object. They however do
have a classpath which is identical. This is also what we have in
pd-l2ork. Please let me know what version has path object since I was
unable to locate it in any of the newest sources.

Thanks!