[L2Ork-dev] Low Latency Kernel? -

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Thu Mar 28 17:27:58 UTC 2013

Hi Joe,

I've been using the low latency kernel you can find in the Ubuntu
repositories. I'm on Ubuntu 12.04.

sudo apt-get install linux-lowlatency

I believe this is the same used by Ubuntu Studio by default. I have
installed this kernel on a bunch of machines running stock Ubuntu 12.04
(with Unity). So far, so good. Haven't done extensive testing yet.

Bruno