[L2Ork-dev] preset_hub and arrays

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Jul 30 03:03:58 UTC 2013

Currently preset hub does not support direct interaction with an array
or a send/receive. Latter will never be supported because preset node
supports only direct interaction with objects that contain data, rather
than sends and receives. What you can do however is to list of all the
data from an array into a list object and then connect that list to the
preset node. The only trick is then somehow reloading those back into
the array without causing a loop. The segfault however is a bug and that
has been fixed as of this evening.  Many thanks for reporting it!

On 07/29/2013 05:33 PM, András Murányi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to try saving an array, but the moment I wire [preset_hub
> foo] to [s $1-Array1] pd-l2ork segfaults.
>
> András

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
Virginia Tech
Department of Music