[L2Ork-dev] pd~ again

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Feb 25 17:58:06 UTC 2013

Laurent,

Can you send me the output of :

ls -la /usr/local/lib/pd-l2ork/pd-l2ork

also, is it colored in red (if you are using Ubuntu bash)? If so, what
does the following do:

ls -la /usr/local/bin/pd-l2ork
ls -la /usr/local/lib/pd-l2ork/bin/

Thanks.

On 02/25/2013 09:39 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> The binary script install is slowly going away since now the deb only
> conflicts with pd-utils which are optional. You should be able to run
> debs alongside other versions of pd.
>
> That said, I will look into this as soon as I can. Thanks for the report!
>
> On 02/25/2013 08:04 AM, Laurent Willkomm wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I just noticed that the problem with pd~ was solved only in the 32bit
>> version 20130126, but still persists in the 64bit version, even the
>> last one. ("error: pd~: can't stat /usr/local/lib/pd-l2ork/pd-l2ork").
>>
>> Laurent Willkomm
>> Studio Noise Watchers
>> Luxembourg

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
Virginia Tech
Department of Music