[L2Ork-dev] L2Ork

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Feb 15 16:11:07 UTC 2013

You need to subscribe to the list to be able to post to it

You must run with –rt flag. See the /usr/share/applications/pd-l2ork.desktop
file and here’s the start-up sequence if you wish to use command line:

pd-l2ork –rt –jack –audiobuf 5 –inchannels 2 –outchannels 2 –alsamidi

I am not sure what you mean by it not being as stable. Is it crashing? If
so, you should report when and how. I am not currently aware of any crashes
with pd-l2ork. In L2Ork we keep pushing it to the very limits and we haven’t
had a single crash in over 6 months with over dozen users using it twice a
week for 2 hours.

If by stable you are talking about xruns (A/D/A sync errors), you can
increase pd buffer size (with –audiobuf 50), as well as JACK buffer size
(when you start JACK). These have nothing to do with pd-l2ork but mainly
with how your system is set up.