[L2Ork-dev] Fwd: RE: preset_hub isues/questions

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 13:52:53 UTC 2013

    Oh! I took a look at the k12 module, saved a patch then examined it
    with "adult" l2ork and instantly I understood what you meant by
    "Please note that you can have a node inside an abstraction talking
    to the hub so that you can hide all the sends/receives that may be
    linked to a hub" before.
    Thanks a lot. This is just what I needed! (choir singing "Ode an die
    Freude" by Schillet/Beethoven)

:-)

    Err, perhaps yes. Can we investigate further which objects cause the
    slowdown? Shall I eventually send you the whole patch, or...?

Check if you are using any third party GUI objects that have not been
accelerated yet. They can be easily identified because their selection
is in blue rather than orange. Beyond that, I will need the patch to
study. Is there a lot of gui activity?