[L2Ork-dev] preset_hub isues/questions

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 00:22:12 UTC 2013

On Aug 15, 2013 5:16 PM, "András Murányi" <muranyia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did some testing and we're almost where I wish to be (if ever possible).
What doesn't work right now is a scenario where I have the hub in
abstraction A and its nodes in abstraction B, and A and B are embedded on
the same canvas (C). Both A and B get their scope symbol from the
abstractions' arguments. Something like this:
> [mysequencertrack track0 scope0]
> [mysequencertrack track1 scope0]
> [mysequencertrack track2 scope0]
> [mypresetsaver scope0]

That is because hub only sees stuff in its scope, meaning anything inside
its patcher and its subpatches. I think what you need is what k12 mode uses
which is a hub in the parent patch that hosts both abstractions a and b
since you will have to save that one anyhow at some point, so it shouldn't
be a problem for it to be responsible for presets as well. Otherwise you
will run into a lot of scope issues.

HTH