[L2Ork-dev] preset_hub isues/questions

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 12:53:10 UTC 2013

A couple of things concerning preset_hub:

- It seems to me that sending "clear n" to preset_hub actually clears two
presets, the nth and the n+1st.
- Is it possible (and could you please make it possible) to delete a preset
in way that the preset numbers shift accordingly? What I mean is:
preset 0: dog
preset 1: cat
preset 2: bee
preset 3: cow
  upon "delete 1" would become:
preset 0: dog
preset 1: bee
preset 2: cow
(I need this because I name the presets and then feed the names to a popup,
so when I delete a preset I need the according element to disappear from
the popup, with indexes staying in sync.)
- When I add [preset_hub $1] to an abstraction, save it, close it, and
reopen it, "$1" gets replaced by the value, and becomes something like
[preset_hub foo]. (It's also visible in the raw source of the abstraction.)
I hope this is not by design because I need to reuse the abstraction... :-o

Thanks,

András