[L2Ork-dev] preset_hub and arrays

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Aug 4 18:42:01 UTC 2013

On 08/04/2013 02:28 PM, András Murányi wrote:
> So, the updated version of your abstraction (there have been a few
> more fixes needed to make it work universally) is now a part of the
> pd-l2ork git.
>

>     Cool. :o)
>     I've attached an update to the help file. In case you cannot
>     overwrite the current version these are the changes I propose:
>     - Uncheck "save contents" for myarray1
>     - Delete OUTLET_1 from [pd meta]
>

> NB the git version doesn't work for me (with my version of the help
> file, because I cannot find preset_node_array-help.pd file in git).
> The last working version I have is your last attachment @ Sun, Aug 4,
> 2013 at 4:34 AM

It is in pd/doc/5.reference

preset_node_array.pd is in pd/extra/

I will update help file as per your suggestion above. Thanks!

> András

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
Virginia Tech
Department of Music