[L2Ork-dev] Small reminder regarding latest builds of pd-l2ork

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Sun Jun 3 13:59:35 UTC 2012

On 06/03/2012 06:03 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> As of May, pd-l2ork required tkpng lib. So, if you potentially run into
> problems trying to start pd-l2ork and only get a blank window, chances
> are this is the problem. I've put on my todo list to provide a proper
> lib checking during start-up. Until then, hope this helps resolve
> potential problems.

Thanks for the heads up, indeed I already ran into this problem (and
solved it). :)

Shameless plug: In case anyone is interested in running my Pure and
Faust plugins (presented at LAC 2011 and 2012) with Pd-L2Ork on Ubuntu,
I now have packages for these up at Launchpad:

Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty): https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/pd-l2ork

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise):
https://launchpad.net/~dr-graef/+archive/pd-l2ork.precise

The PPAs also contain a package for Pd-L2Ork itself which has been built
from the 2012-05-20 git snapshot, so it's only the base package without
the Pd-extended and Pd-L2Ork addons. But of course the pdl2ork-pure and
pdl2ork-faust packages will also work with the Pd-L2Ork packages
available at http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/.

Cheers,

Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag