[L2Ork-dev] Bad source tarball

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Mon Jul 16 19:09:15 UTC 2012

On 07/16/2012 05:25 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> Did you try it through gui or via commandline (tar -jxf <filename>) as
> opposed to the gui?

Both. FileRoller gives me an error as well (not a big surprise since it
also runs tar behind the scenes). I'm pretty sure that it's the tarball.
Previous snapshots unpacked just fine.

> I had this reported a few times before and am wondering
> if this has something to do with 32 vs. 64-bitness. Are you using 32-bit OS?

Nope. 64 bit Ubuntu 11.04 here.

> That said, I'll share a little secret--I am just pushing a new release
> (today's date--look into the data/pd folder) that has some super-exciting
> new additions ;-)

Thanks for the heads up, I'll give it a go asap!

But right now I need a Debian package with all the pd-extended stuff in
it. I still have an older package I built from the 20120520 snapshot, I
guess that I can use that for the time being.

Thanks,

Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag