[L2Ork-dev] Bad source tarball

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Jul 16 15:25:59 UTC 2012

Did you try it through gui or via commandline (tar -jxf <filename>) as
opposed to the gui? I had this reported a few times before and am wondering
if this has something to do with 32 vs. 64-bitness. Are you using 32-bit OS?

That said, I'll share a little secret--I am just pushing a new release
(today's date--look into the data/pd folder) that has some super-exciting
new additions ;-) Check out the pd/src folder of the dev/core tarball (not
full) for a .pd file that shows off something really cool :-) (this is not a
doc, just a quick summary of one of the new features, once the release if
finalized it will definitely have the appropriate doc). Speaking of docs,
Jonathan, would you like to take a stab at this one? ;-)

Cheers!

More soon...

L2Ork