[L2Ork-dev] Some gui objects don't work

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Dec 17 13:25:06 UTC 2012

Hans at one point disabled building of the entire flatspace lib, so I
did the same to keep things compatible. Apparently he may have
reintroduced flatspace. If so, I'll enable it in the next release. In
the meantime, simply build flatspace in the externals folder for knob
object. output~ is an abstraction. You can use any of the ones available
in pd-l2ork, including the ones found in the pddp folder. You can also
copy the one from pd-extended, it will work the same.

HTH

On 12/17/2012 07:38 AM, Esteban Viveros wrote:
> I have some patches with gui objects like [output~] and [knob] and
> pd-l2ork can't open that.
>
> Some information about to put this to work on pd-l2ork?
>
> --
>
> Esteban Viveros
>
> (27) 8815 7170
> (27) 3066 0359
> (11) 95761 4125
> (11) 2738 7868
>
> www.bandpage.com/estebanviveros <http://soundcloud.com/estebanviveros>
>
> https://www.facebook.com/estebanviveros.art
>
> http://www.papodecompositor-es.blogspot.com.br/
>
> http://expurgacao.art.br/

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
Virginia Tech
Department of Music