[L2Ork-dev] hi, i am honki from taiwan

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Dec 14 02:48:47 UTC 2012

Hi Honki,

Thanks for contacting me. If you would like to contribute to pd-l2ork,
that would be most appreciated. In pd-l2ork we don't use plugins
primarily because I believe we need to have the solid foundation before
offering additional features (and I think we're pretty close). I am
however interested in porting your ambiance style to pd-l2ork by
changing its theme inside the pd.tk file (the theme colors are found
towards the top).

Likewise, I would like to redesign the main window and supporting menu
structure to make it cleaner (possibly even move it to GTK to leverage
the power of Unity menu enhancements).

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Ico

On 12/12/2012 09:45 AM, red honki wrote:
> hi, i am honki from taiwan.
> i am a pd user and fans.
> i try to design ui about pd,
> like it:
> http://pdtaipei.blogspot.tw/2012/06/buttonbar01-plugin.html
> (from hans, but i design icons)
>
> http://pdtaipei.blogspot.tw/2012/06/ubuntu-ambiance-style-plugin-01.html
> ubuntu ambiance style
>
> http://pdtaipei.blogspot.tw/2012/03/pduino-05.html
> sometime i design graphic for meeting.
>
> if you need me help to design,
> please tell me,
> maybe i can do it.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/honki/sets/72157607652279654/
> other about pd
>
> thx
> honki

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
Virginia Tech
Department of Music