[L2Ork-dev] [PD] pd-l2ork 20121115 rc1 now available including deb -- please test and provide feedback

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 22:32:15 UTC 2012

Ok, turns out I just needs the devscripts and now it builds the deb correctly.

Debian Wheezy can't satisfy libglew1.5 because it has libglew1.6.  I just changed the
DEPENDS stuff in order to get past that.

It installed successfully using Gdebi Package Manager and runs successfully.

But after the successful installation it shows this error in red:
Error: Breaks existing package 'pd-l2ork'
conflict pd-l2ork ()

I don't have another pd-l2ork deb package that I can find, either in that directory
or searching the repositories.

-Jonathan